Hepatitis B Test KitWholesale Trader of a wide range of products which include qualisa microwell enzyme immunoassay hepatitis b test kit.
Qualisa Microwell Enzyme Immunoassay Hepatitis B Test Kit
Approx. Price: Rs 1,450 / BoxGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Box|
|Principle||Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)|
|Application||For detection of Hepatitis B surface antigen in human serum/plasma|
|Pack Size||96 test|
|Storage||2-8 degree C,12 months|
- Bring all the reagents and specimen to room temperature before use.
- Take out required number of strips and immediately close the pouch.
- Prepare ELISA protocol sheet indicating the location of controls and specimen.
- Use controls in duplicate.
- Add 50 μl activated conjugate to all the wells.
- Add 100 μl undiluted control or specimen in separate wells. Mix by gentle tapping.
- Apply plate sealer and incubate according to the procedure chosen.
- Wash each well by filling 350 μl diluted wash buffer and aspirating / flicking off six times with 1 minute soak time between
- each wash. Blot dry.
|Short Procedure||60 min. at 37°C|
|Standard Procedure||120 min. at 37°C|
|Overnight Procedure||Overnight at 22-28°C|
- Add 100μl substrate and incubate at 22-28°C away from light for 30 minutes.
- Stop reaction by adding 100μl stop solution. The stop solution should be added in the same sequence as substrate
- Read the absorbance at 450 nm with 600-700 nm as reference within 30 minutes of stopping the reaction.
- Coated microwells: Microwells coated with agglutinating sera for HBsAg. Ready to use.
- Conjugate: Agglutinating sera for HBsAg- HRPO. (Horse Radish Peroxidase). Ready to use.
- Conjugate Activator: Buffered solution containing activator and preservatives
- Substrate: Solution containing Tetramethyl benzidine (TMB) and hydrogen peroxide. Ready to use.
- Wash buffer: Buffer contains surfactants
(20 X). To be diluted 20 times with
distilled or deionized water.
- Stop solution: Diluted acid. Ready to use.
- Positive Control: HBsAg positive and HIV/ HCV non-reactive serum diluted in stabilizer solution with preservatives.
- Negative control: Inactivated and stabilized human serum non-reactive for HIV-1 and HIV-2, HCV & HBsAg.